[OM] Re: Warning on seller from Netherlands

Subject: [OM] Re: Warning on seller from Netherlands
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:43:30 EST
In a message dated 2/20/99 1:01:01 PM EST, lindertv@xxxxxxx writes:

<< You dont know me but i just got screwed by jac from holland also. I went
 >to leave a complaint and saw yours.Just wanted to share. He really
 >ripped me off and now refuses to return my e-mails!
 >Higgens@xxxxxxxxxxx >>

Frank,
        I don't doubt your sincerity, believe me. I know there are two sides to
every
dispute, ( I've been a police officer for 24 years and have been to every kind
of dispute) ( I sometimes get calls from police agencies in Europe asking for
a favor on this side of the pond, and if I ever get a call from Holland,
BELIEVE ME I'll have a helluva idea for them to repay me!) but the above woman
told me the details of her problem. She "won" the bid on an item Jac
advertised as "A rare Kodak poster". After she paid for it, plus $15 shipping,
she received a poor, small size, PHOTOCOPY of the poster mentioned, folded
twice, and stuffed in a small envelope, which just needed basic postage. In
other words, what she received was WORTHLESS. This was not a disagreement
between two people, this was a SCAM, pure and simple. Seems there can't be
much of another side to this story, you'll have to agree. If you want to help,
why don't you contact Jac on her behalf?

Regards
George S.