[OM] Adaptall mounts and the OM-4's reset button

Subject: [OM] Adaptall mounts and the OM-4's reset button
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:02:25 -0600
Looking at my only Adaptall 2 mount, something struck me: Perhaps the
easiest way to describe what we're looking for is the pattern of the screw
heads themselves. On mine (a "good" one, labeled OL), if you hold the mount
with the alignment dot at the 12:00 position, the screw heads appear at the
12, 4, 6, and 8 o'clock positions...kinda like the endpoints of a '60s peace
sign. Is this description general enough? Perhaps that's the easy way to
tell folks about it?