Re: [OM] eyecup / glasses recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] eyecup / glasses recommendation
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:10:57 -0900
One reason I bought my first OM-1 25 years ago was the great view with my
glasses on compared with other cameras I tried. I have used various eyecups
over the years and I have always returned to using the camera without an
eyecup.

With my prescription and the fit of my glasses, I can see fine with both the
OM-1 and OM-4. I handle the meter error (due to light entering the
viewfinder of the OM-1) with a brimmed hat. While it is true I cannot see
the entire screen, I have adapted over the years by moving my head a bit to
see it all. As Robert Redford said in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"
"..I'm better when I move."

If it was my eyecup, I would trade it for something useful; like a Camera
Grip 1. ;)

Bob