RE: [OM] eyecup / glasses recommendation

Subject: RE: [OM] eyecup / glasses recommendation
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:45:00 -0500
Barry,
You could trade me your 4T for my OM-1, you can see much better.
There is an eyecup for the OM series, if that is what you have, remove it.
It won't affect the metering and you can get closer to the viewfinder.
If what you have is just the normal extension, good luck.  I wear trifocals and
I feel like I look like an owl moving my head all around in the viewfinder.
Actually, my OM-2 has a good viewfinder...
Brian Huber