Re: [OM] digital back

Subject: Re: [OM] digital back
From: gma <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:24:09 -0800
Yes, Frank. Quite interesting.

BTW, The Nikon is shown on the same (long) page as the new Oly.  Just page down
a ways to see the photos and a brief description of it.  Here is copied the
text, the photos are worth seeing.  This is probably what the OM-6 will look
like :>)

What you're looking at here is the camera which may well turn the pro-consumer
and professional digital camera market on its head. This camera is based on a
combination of the excellent F100 and F5 bodies, with some features which come
from the F5 and some from the F100. It's a true SLR with fully interchangeable
lenses, flash mounts and all the features you'd expect in a top-of-the-range
SLR.
This is NOT the Kodak DCS 620 / 660 (which I will be reviewing in the next two
weeks), it is a BRAND NEW camera which will be priced very much cheaper than
the previous Pro SLR cameras, it is COMPLETELY built, designed and engineered
by Nikon

George