[OM] FS Zuiko 35-105mm (Melbourne, Australia)

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 35-105mm (Melbourne, Australia)
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:14:03 +1100
Dear Zuiko friends,

Would somebody from this list like to purchase a beautiful Zuiko 35-105mm
lens so that I don't ?  I mentioned this lens which is for sale at my local
repair shop a few days ago, this morning I visited the shop on another
mission and had a good look at this lens.  It really is in "like new"
condition, even the gold oval sticker is not worn !
Please could somebody else buy this before I succumb, or this lens falls
into the "wrong" hands !  Price is $AU220 (~$US150).  I am happy to act as
an intermediary if required, contact me off-list if interested.

...Wayne