[OM] 300/4.5+1.4X lenstest

Subject: [OM] 300/4.5+1.4X lenstest
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:01:14 +0100
Gary R,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for all the lenstests you've performed,
an astonishing feat (I hope you have great  discount on film!) A very great
aid for us all.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one puzzled by your listed performance of
the 300/4.5+1.4x combo. IMO this delivers very good results that are hard to
distinguish from the 300/4.5 going solo. It certainly doesn't fit with my
experiences. As long as my technique has been correct, I can tell you of
images as sharp and contrasty as one would just care to wish for.

Ulf Westerberg