RE: [OM] OT SLR Research report

Subject: RE: [OM] OT SLR Research report
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:05:43 -0000
Ken,

My dad just came back from the Caribbean and brought me back a brand
spanking new F5. I know you'll love this camera should you go this route.
The irony of all this is that the bag that the camera shop put the F5 in was
an Olympus bag advertising one of the IS series cameras. Just a pity it
wasn't an OM5 inside :(

John.

 02/15/99 11:05:49
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.