Re: [OM] identify this cord, please

Subject: Re: [OM] identify this cord, please
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:33:41 -0600
>>Perhaps the end that fits into the winder power connector is not an
electrical
>>connector at all, but just happens to fit there. Maybe it's just an old
cable
>>release that lost it's plunger in some tragic accident?
>
>That was my most immediate suspicion, but I didn't write about it.  I like
Hans' answer though: some kind of homebrew designed to test the average
intelligence of list members (I failed, obviously...).

Sounds like an upcoming episode of "As the Focus Ring Turns" where Vert and
Toky meet up with Cabby the broken cable release and try to escape
imprisonment from the "extras" camera bag.

Ken
Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx