Re: [OM] Radio trigger for MD2

Subject: Re: [OM] Radio trigger for MD2
From: John Gettis <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 07:48:35 -0800
Not sure if this type of thing is sold in England but here in California where
I live, the Store that I work at K-mart has a battery powered door bell.  It
uses a small radio transmitter to activate a door bell unit the size of a
paper back book.  I am waiting until our next Dollar Days sale to purchase one
to see if it can be turned into a remote for a camera.  Right now they sell for
about $12.00 and go on sale for about $8.00.  You may be able to find
something like that there. John Gettis