[OM] Radio trigger for MD2

Subject: [OM] Radio trigger for MD2
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:00:33 -0000
All

Has anyone heard of, bought or built a radio trigger for the MD2? Is it
possible to fire an MD2 with a radio trigger? I have built myself a long
cable release but ideally I would prefer a radio trigger so that I can
operate it from greater distances. My idea is to photograph wildlife with
wide angles to include background and habitat as well as subject.

I know there are proprietry triggers available form my N*k*n F4s but I don't
have any wide angle lenses for it. Besides, the auto exposure capabilities
which I'd have to rely on in this setup, are far more reliable in my OM4Ti,
plus I have wide angles from 18mm-35mm in the Zuiko line-up.

Any info or suggestions appreciated.

John.
John Gardner
Project Leader
IS Strategy & Contingency Planning
Colpey West Wing 1. Zone 9/51 X30697
Mobile 07887 627005
email: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 02/09/99 09:00:39
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.