[OM] Zuiko 24mm Shift

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 24mm Shift
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:45:25 -0500
I have become very interested in buying a Zuiko 24mm shift lens recently as I am
interested in architecture photography.

I know that the lens has ED glass, but has it always been this way?  When was
this lens first produced?  Has there been any changes in this lens in its
history?

As you can imagine, I am toying buying between a used and a new one.  I found
out by e-mailing the Yodobashi information on the Internet that the current
Yodobashi price for this lens was ¥171,200.

BTW, another Japanese camera store on the Internet is listing the OM3Ti at
¥125,000 and the OM-4Ti at less than ¥110,000.  The exchange rate I saw this
morning was ¥116 or a similar number to the dollar.

Thanks.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/