Re: [OM] Zuiko 24mm Shift

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 24mm Shift
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:50:59 -0500
I am still looking for any historical information on this lens.

Thank you, Mr. Lee, for providing the approximate date of its introduction.  He
said that it was about the same time as the introduction of the OM-4.  The OM-4
was introduced in 1984 according to the Lee Hawkins' FAQ.  However, I checked
the Olympus Camera History page in Japanese.  It was October, 1983, which must
be the date for its introduction in Japan.

When did the MC lens get started?

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/