Re: [OM] Something Funny going on..

Subject: Re: [OM] Something Funny going on..
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:17:23 EST
RK writes:

> I'm announcing my latest arrival: a mint OM1- YESSSS!!
>  Father doing fine, Mother; well, she doesn't know yet. You see, there's
this
>  cupboard which is always locked...

This comes straight from my gal:  "It seems there are wives out there who
don't know the value of Olympus equipment in beating the Y2K inflation
threat!"

She also had some things to say about picking locks, but I won't repeat them.

Yesterday she watched me pass up a cosmetically Exc+ OM-1n that I couldn't get
the meter to work in, even with a trusty spare battery.  It also had a late
model "Made in Japan" 50mm f/1.8, but with a lazy diaphram and some rim
damage.  It is almost like finding the bottle and it turns out to be empty.  I
hate being teased by "almost there" OM-1's, but they seem to abound.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV