Re: [OM] Something Funny going on..

Subject: Re: [OM] Something Funny going on..
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:57:37 +1100
I joined this illustrious group around a year ago with an OM1 and 3 lenses -
now 2 bodies, 8 lenses, 2 flashes, 2 winders, tripod, monopod, filters,
leads..... and I still want more.... great, innit - I'm also just about to
start a tech course in pro photography - look out world, hehe

Cheers

Andy (I count my wealth in Zuikos, as I have no dollars) Wiese
wiese@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ# 12366792

"Egyptian pharoahs fell from the sky...
Fell from the sky, and played the blues"