2n manual Re: [OM] 2n flash

Subject: 2n manual Re: [OM] 2n flash
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 14:26:22 -0600 (CST)
You have correctly identified the problem. Further experimentation
showed that the camera was apparently smarter than I was, and "knew"
that no flash was needed on the shots in question. I suppose if I'd
bought the camera new, I could have RTFM, but I've only recently
graduated from the fully manual world of my OM-1n.

On a related note, I know that Olympus will send you manuals free on
request, but they are currently back ordered on 2n manuals. Does
anyone have an extra they'd be willing to copy or fax? Olympus said
they weren't sure how long it would be before they were re-printed.
They still haven't mailed the OM-1n manual I requested around
Thanksgiving.

BBB

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 19:00:26 -0500, Rand E. Tomcala wrote:

>Barry,
>  This sounds like a minor case of IOM (inherent operator malfunction).

-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peach Orchard, MO