[OM] Blade Count request for lens page

Subject: [OM] Blade Count request for lens page
From: "C. Hertzler" <hertzler@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:20:30 +0100

>Olaf Greve wrote about the 50-250:
>1.53m is pretty far out...weird... My 65/200 when using close focus

> and Hans van Veluwen answered:
>200 Obviously it is a complete different design. Yes I think it's
>1000k. Unless another 50-250 owner unlurks right now and writes
>the info in the SIF was right, which I can't imagine.

- unlurk mode on -
My 50-250 lens does the same. Close focus distance at 250 mm is
something like 1.50m. The infinity mark on this lens is rather
strange, it is not a spot but a dash which is a few mm long.
The short end of the zoom range is sligthly more than 50 mm, compared
with a fixed 50mm lens. I guess it's more like 53 or 55 mm.
I can't say much about the quality of the lens. I bought it last
month (like Hans) and haven't done any real testing. I payed 410$,
excellent condition, but not mint.
There are two 50-250 on ebay right now.

- unlurk mode out -

 Regards, Christoph