Re: [OM] OT: List commerce and traffic; was Macro Items on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: List commerce and traffic; was Macro Items on ebay
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:33:51 -0800
>From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>For the usual run of the mill items I can see your reasoning for this,
>however, for unusual and hard to find items I personally like to see them
>posted to the list.

I'll second this. I try to do a reverse list of eBay daily if I can, and I
glance at the items labeled "NEW", but sometimes they aren't well titled,
and I overlook them. (The 135/4.5 macro was titled something like "Olympus
macro lens." "Ho, hum -- another 50/3.5," I thought as I skipped it by...)

By the way, I heard there's a Winder 1 and a 1-1 focus screen on eBay --
just wanted to let everyone know! :-)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229