Re: [OM] Measuring Battery Drain

Subject: Re: [OM] Measuring Battery Drain
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:48:45 -0500
Holding the + probe on the battery in the open battery chamber, witht
the other probe to ground, turn the meter switch up to battery check
then right back to auto or manual.  Then you must wait for the meter
display to "time out"(90 sec?).
The drain that shows after the display turns off is your idle drain,
around 5-7 ua for a 4T/Ti, as high as 33 in a 4.

John