Re: [OM] Why do we need 14mm lenses?; Moon exposure

Subject: Re: [OM] Why do we need 14mm lenses?; Moon exposure
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:01:11 EST
In a message dated 1/25/99 6:43:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 Minolta spotmeter

That's very interesting. I don't think they could have used it in orbit, just
on the surface, no?
Do you know this for a fact? All reports that I've read about their photo
missions don't carry any mention of a meter. They all seemed the photo novice
to me, and spoke of firing the Hasselblad on automatic. (Which, of course, may
just refer to the winding mechanism.)

George S.