[OM] Another Gallery addition!

Subject: [OM] Another Gallery addition!
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:42:42 -0700
Cc: cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx
Ahem.

Well, it always happens -- I upload a dustbin full o' pics, and someone sends
more.  This time, Giles Stewart weighs in with two additions to his menagerie:
both photos taken with the Zuiko 90mm F/2.0 macro lens, one of a butterfly
known as a "blue hairstreak," another of (I presume, since Giles forgot to tell
me the subject matter) the bottom of a clear stream in autumn.  Both pics are
quite tasty, but be warned -- the JPEG of the clear stream is rather large,
even after some (hopefully judicious) further compression (the subject is
highly randomized to begin with).

Nice stuff!  Keep those cards and letters coming in, folks!

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/