OM-F as autofocus was: [OM] zuiko 100/2

Subject: OM-F as autofocus was: [OM] zuiko 100/2
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 23:20:16 EST

<< mpudent child!  She must be punished!  8^>

 Garth

I apologize to all for my child and her "impudence."  This is all the thanks I
get for lending her my OM-F with 50/1.8 and genuinely trashed it.  It's
amazing what abuse metal coated plastic will stand up to.  Many of the corners
got chipped away leaving black plastic. She even jarred it so much (she
probably dropped it) so that the covering on the bottom of the mirror box came
loose and rubbed against the diaphragm ring--causing severe exposure problems.
It works now after pushing it in back into place.

By the way, has anyone used the OM-F with winder and InFocus cord to trap
focus (poor man's autofocus)?  Is there a speed you should turn the focusing
ring?  I guess since I own every thing except for the cord I should try it.

Warren Kato