Re: [OM] "eBays" in Europe???

Subject: Re: [OM] "eBays" in Europe???
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 00:31:59 +0000
Does distance matter?  If there were a European eBay and, for instance, someone
in Ireland or the UK was selling something.  Would you feel any safer in
dealing
with them?

I think that unless a seller is within easy driving, train, whatever distance
you
are in the same position with someone in the EU as you are with someone in New
Zealand.

I have purchased numerous items from people who live half a world away and so
far
have had good experiences.

Giles