[OM] WTB: clean OM1n

Subject: [OM] WTB: clean OM1n
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:49:09 +0000
Hi all,

I have a possible convert on my hands - a friend of mine is on the lookout
for a clean OM1n.  He's wondering whether to spend the extra on a new OM2000
- when I get time I'm going to scour the list archives for the discussions I
know have taken place about this model.  His local retailer was keen to sell
it with the 35-70 but I said "Nooooo, I can surely find you a far superior
50mm!"

Anybody got an OM1n + 50mm they'd like to pass on, or even an OM2000?
Please contact me *offline*.  BTW he's in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Simon E.   (sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)