Re: [OM] IS-Series for AF? (correction)

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-Series for AF? (correction)
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 02:27:00 +0100
Brad wrote >>We currently have a used IS-2 at the store I'm considering
buying (do I really NEED 8 cameras? ;))
and I wrote:
>>I don't know if you need one more but when closed the IS-2 is so small
that
you could put it in a jacket pocket (a large one) and so always have it with
you. If my memory is right I guess that Gary Reese have replaced his P&S by
an IS-2. You are right about the speed of the zoom and there is also a
little limitation with the accuracy of the autofocus: I've missed some
pictures because I couldn't do the focusing just in time...
Anyway it's a nice tool<<
Of course I was talking of the IS-100 and his brother the IS-200 as we call
them here in Europe, sorry for the confusion, but with the difference of
"numbers" between Europe and USA...the IS-2 in the USA must probably be the
same that the IS-2000 in Europe with a 35-135 macro focusing and larger than
the IS-100 (IS-10?) and IS-200 (IS-20 ?) with a 28-110mm
regards
marc