Re: [OM] cleaning dirty focusing screens; multicoating; appropriate res

Subject: Re: [OM] cleaning dirty focusing screens; multicoating; appropriate responses
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:52:07 -0600
>I have a wicked, off-the-wall sense of humor, and I appreciate a good
>sense of humor in others. But I am lately seeing posts with "reasonable"
>questions that are being answered only with wisecracking responses. If
>you have time to make a joke, don't you have time to answer the
>question?

A less than veiled response to my late-night, infant-induced-insomnia
humor?  If it was a "reasonable question" that would go unanswered if I
didn't respond appropriatly, that would be a different story.  But I don't
think any of the questions went unanswered by somebody with adequate
knowledge with an adequate explanation.  Maybe my answer to the IS question
will redeam myself.

Ken (hanging my head in shame) Norton

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography