Re: [OM] Battery drain

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery drain
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:43:59 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 02:06:51 +0200 you write:
>I am no expert, but I still think the 4Ti is the newer model of the 4T.....
>
>newer circuits I think....

No.  The -4Ti came out at the *same* time as the -4T, except that the
-4Ti was the non-US model.  At some point, Oly decided to sell the -4Ti
model everywhere.  The only difference is the "i" on the top cover.  The
"i" does NOT stand for "improved", it is the lowercase "i" in the
chemical symbol for Titanium (the material from which the top cover was
made).

Cheers,
--Lee
Who is *still* catching up on email after a month away :)