RE: Digest pollution! (was: re: [OM] another mju II zoom 80question)

Subject: RE: Digest pollution! (was: re: [OM] another mju II zoom 80question)
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:00:15 -0800
>From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Hmmm.  Seems to me that the alternatives to NOT returning to this every
>couple of months are...

IMHO, the "right" alternative is to fix the mail list software so that it
ignores such things. I belong to numerous digests, and this one is the only
one that does this.

On the other hand, it's a volunteer effort, for which we are all grateful.
I know Shawn is busy.

Is this list run by a "standard" majordomo server? If so, it should be easy
to fix with a command-line switch at start-up or an environment variable.
I'd be willing to help figure it out if it's a Unix server.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229