Re: Digest pollution! (was: re: [OM] another mju II zoom 80question)

Subject: Re: Digest pollution! (was: re: [OM] another mju II zoom 80question)
From: "David Reidling" <dreidlin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 00:18:40 -0600
Greg Heier said:

What I find far more annoying than attachments is how often this thread
comes up (talk about "email pollution"). With new people joining the list
every day, nothing is served by returning to this every couple months IMHO.

Greg,

You got that right.  I joined this list to learn something about Olympus
cameras and photography.  In the short time I have subscribed to this list I
have learned a lot and I thank this group for sharing their knowledge,
Lately I have learned more about why prices on eBay bring more than someone
else's do, why I am considered an ebay  "shill" because I don't repy to Jan
Steinmans's  request to buy his lens, why Microsoft is inferior to Macintosh
, (and as a user of Olympus cameras I should understand that),  why Winmail
attaches something to a mesage and fills up a file,  why one person can
state his disappointment with the OM4T camera  that he just bought and days
later I am still reading emotional attacks against him for having the
audacity to say how he felt.  And to think, I personally asked Doris Fang to
rejoin this group!   Perhaps someone will start a thread that has something
to do with with Olympus products or photography.

Dave Reidling
Garland, Texas