re: [OM] another mju II zoom 80 question

Subject: re: [OM] another mju II zoom 80 question
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 08:46:41 -0500
Alexander wrote that what he saw was different from the one I posted yesterday.

Is this the one, Alexander?
http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Camera/mju2zm.html

The one below is the one I posted yesterday.  According to the Japanese Web
site, the wide version was issued last year that commemorated the cumulative
number of the mju 2 zoom sold reached 10,000,000!

The specs indicate an improved version in many ways.

BTW, I needed to get to the digest on Shawn Wright's Olympus Mailing List's
Archives to read my post and Alexander's post because the digest delivered was
cut off in the middle of Dave Bulger's. post.  He seemed to have attached a
winmail.dat which caused my e-mail client or my server to chop off the digest.

Anybody else experiencing this problem?  Also this morning's digest has an
attachment which completed the digest.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/