Re: [OM] Olympus Stylus Epic - Self timer

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Stylus Epic - Self timer
From: "David Reidling" <dreidlin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 16:53:07 -0600

Geoff Boyle wrote:

>A friend of mine has an Olympus Stylus Epic without instructions.
>Could anyone explain how to operate the self timer ?
>Thanks.
>Geoff.
>
>Geoff,

I'll try.  On the back there are two oval black buttons.  The one on the
right has a picture beneath it that is supposed to represent the face of a
clock.  Press this button and the clock face will be displayed on the LCD
panel.

The manual says:
Aim at the subject, and press the shutter release button.

1)  10 sec, selftimer indicator lights
2)  2 sec; blinks

The shutter will be released approx. 12 seconds after the shutter release
button is pressed.

To cancel the selftimer after it has been activated, press the clock face
button again.

If this is not clear, please contact me off-line and I will be glad to
answer any questions.

Dave Reidling
dreidlin@xxxxxxxxx