Re: [OM] gluing a 24/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] gluing a 24/2.8
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:46:17 -0500
At 10:59 AM 1/16/99 -0800, you wrote:
>thanks to all for the help with the SC vs MC bit
>sorry to have generated the double entendre side-thread ;-)
>now, can anyone in CA/USA tell me where I can find pliobond (as noted by my
>honest internet seller, the rubber focus ring slips a bit)
>fwiw, I'm striking out like crazy on the phone: target, walmart, home base,
>home depot, Kmart...
>please ping me off-list
>/steve

I have Pliobond in both small brushtop cans and quarts. (I'm in the fluid
sealing and gasketing business). I will trade you a whole quart for a 400
6.3. (Only kidding). I think the brushtop is about 3 or 4 bucks, plus
shipping. Or, you might want to look under 'gaskets' in your local phone
book and try them; it is used heavily in that business.

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com