Re: [OM] Finding OM Goodies Via the Internet

Subject: Re: [OM] Finding OM Goodies Via the Internet
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:06:47 -0500
Another area we agree on Gary,
  This last week, I decided that I didn't do enough macro to warrant a
Cross-Pol at full cost.  Looking thru the KEH catalog I saw 2 of them
listed one BGN ($69) and one UG ($15).  The BGN had been sold so I tried
the UG at $15.  When it came in, there was some slight delam on the
outer 1/16" in five or six 1/8" places on the OD of the inner filter.  I
don't even shoot thru that area of the filter anyway!  Anybody have an
extra filter case for one of these things or know what size they are ?
  I also got a BGN MD2 from them and although it wasn't real pretty, it
works real fine (for $69).
  On the BGN items you still get a fully functional guarantee with it.
Rand E.

P.S.  Gary, you can tell me who that "not nationally advertising) camera
store that sells at ultra low prices is, can't ya ?