Re: [OM] A little decorum please

Subject: Re: [OM] A little decorum please
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:48:55 EST

This flame bait is nothing compared to a character who inhabits the Pentax
list. His name is "Gregory, the who" or "who who" as he calls himself.  He was
so obnoxious the group tried to get him kicked off AOL.  When that didn't
work, they got Pentax Japan to block all mail from him.  He's gone through 2
other screen IDs and uses aliases.  FE dared to "throw down the gauntlet."
Although he has a right to, I love my OM4T and would never give it up (maybe
except for a NIkon, a pair of "D" flashes and 300/2.8, 400/4 and 600/4).

<< You just didn't get it, I guess. He did it purposely to piss us off. He was
 being
 an a**hole, pure and simple. He can love the OM-4 or leave it. I personally
 don't care. If he seemed exasperated and asked for help, then I would care,
 and I would help him.

 George S. >>