Re: [OM] Re: To Frank ref: / Be careful what you wish for...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: To Frank ref: / Be careful what you wish for...
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:01:00 EST

If one were to complain about the OM4T''s viewfinder, he could ask John H. to
chop off the prism and turn it into a waist level camera.  This is possible
because the metering system is at the bottom of the mirror box.  Then the "+"
and "-" would be the the opposite direction.  You could also see the shutter
speed easily.  Maybe someone would donate their OM4T for this experiment : )

Warren Kato

<< OTOH -- From his post, I suspect Frank is left handed.  Many of the
ergonomic
 things we have been discussing don't work as well for left handed people.  Of
 course, he may just be one fo those left-handers who is really right handed
but
 just has his head screwed on backward!  ;-)

 Craig >>