Re: [OM] yet again...

Subject: Re: [OM] yet again...
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 18:06:42 -0500

Wrong. You just don't "get it."

Once people reach the age of 30 or so, they _should_ understand the
difference between opinion and fact -- between what is (hopefully)
objective analysis * and what merely serves their own interests.>>

This is going downhill fast!...

There are almost no 'facts', particularly regarding what photographic tool
one chooses.

If there was such a fact, there would be only one camera. Fortunately,
because there are many opinions, living in a free society one gets to
choose tools and toys based on the opinions of many competing capitalists,
all of whom clamor that their product is the best, based on the facts, of
course!

You seem to have a rather rigid sense of things; only someone who does
would flat-out tell me I'm 'wrong, and that I just don't get it'. Is this a
fact, or an opinion? Given that at least one other person has expressed
disagreement with you, are we all wrong? You are the only one who is right?

Anyone under thirty, please leave the list at once!

ROFL!

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com