[OM] Let's all move on

Subject: [OM] Let's all move on
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 18:41:39 EST
I know I contributed several replies to Mr. Ehmens' (spelling? I apologize)
"critique" of the OM-4 and you may resent my stating that now  I feel we serve
no constructive purpose to take further  shots at him. We've all had our say,
he's had his rebuttal, and now we are sniping at each other for each other's
comments that we don't agree with. Let's not go any deeper into this, and move
on. Though I'm relatively new to the list, I sensed a spirit of
brotherhood/sisterhood here, dare I say- "family" and that is a big reason I
enjoy this list so much. I think it's fantastic that one member could post a
question here and have 30 replies in about a day from other members trying to
assist them. Let's face it, there are many very knowledgeable members who know
a lot about Olympus cameras, but _no one knows everything_ .We have a wide
diversity of members from all around the world, so don't expect everyone, or a
majority for that matter, to agree on either a response to Mr. Emens or to
agree on how they feel about the OM-4. We should move on to other more
construvctive matters that affect our OM world that we all share and love.

Regards to all,
George S.