Re: [OM] Flatbed Scanner and Photoshop LE

Subject: Re: [OM] Flatbed Scanner and Photoshop LE
From: e3ujxj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Joe X. Jackson)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:58:17 -1181555 (EST)
> > Oh? News to me...I got Photoshop LE with a miroVIDEO DC20 video capture
> > board, and when Photoshop 5 came out, I had no problems ordering the upgrade
> > from Adobe. Photoshop 5 installed with no complaints, either.
> >
> Hey, you're over.  It says right in the paper work that came with my
> upgrade that it woul not upgrade with Photoshop LE.  If it works, great.
> Paul in Portland OR

i believe that the "upgrade" package will not upgrade from LE...what you
get when you upgrade from LE is a full version rather than the upgrade
CD. they used my serial number and the fact that i was a registered user
to verify that i qualified, rather than checking anything on my disk
before installation.

--
                                   | Napoleon wore a black hat
                       joe jackson | Ate lots of chicken