Re: [OM] Jumping the boat - was - Four new pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Jumping the boat - was - Four new pictures
From: "GMA" <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:20:54 -0800
Well said, Giles. And unless the N601 has multi-spot metering, I'd have to
say it's inferior to the 4T no matter AF or anything else.

george

I for one don't have to admit any such thing.  Do these cameras
somehow guarantee better results than are achievable with an OM?
Technical jingoisim and such absolutism is pointless.

I have a Nikon F601 and a 4Ti.  I could easily point out the huge
technical superiority of the former over the latter.  In pure
technical terms it's no contest.  However, superior ergonomics and
elegant simplicity make the latter the 'better' camera for ME.

For you or someone else the Nikon or whatever might be the 'better'
camera, so go for it and enjoy.

Giles