Re: [OM] Jumping the boat - was - Four new pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Jumping the boat - was - Four new pictures
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 15:42:28 +0200
Wayne Harridge wrote:

> Alexander wrote:
>
> >>I created a web site with some pictures at the following address, you can
> stop by
> >>If you like.
> >>I also have 1 OM4T, 1 OM3Ti, and 1 OM2SP
> >>http://www.mediadyne.gr/photos
>
> Ok, I give in, which shots were made with the OMs, the R8 and the R7 ?
> Frankly, I couldn't pick the difference.
>
> ...Wayne

Hi Wayne,

It is IMPOSSIBLE to tell the difference on screen, as the maximum resolution
for the screen is 72 DPI. All you can tell from the screen is composition.

I will soon update the site to include technical data as well as which camera
and lens was used for each picture.

The OM holds a special place in my heart, its just that I was so disapointed by
Olympus... as many users are I guess.
I have to admit, my best pictures over the last 15 years have been taken with
my OM system. Although, i added the other systems 2-3 years ago, I had a Leica
R4s from the 80s.
A lot of the calendars and postcards that I sold were shot with the OM.