Re: [OM] to anyone who is interested

Subject: Re: [OM] to anyone who is interested
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 09:03:36 +0200

> ----------
> > De: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
> > A: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Asunto: [OM] to anyone who is interested
> > Fecha: lunes 4 de enero de 1999 17:56
> >
> > 2 years ago, I went for a climb to mount Olympus (what a coincidental
> name?, this
> > mountain is where the Greek Gods use to live) and had a backpack with 4
> cameras and
> > 8 lenses. the temperature was -22 degrees celsius at the mountain's peak.
> the only
> > camera that still functioned was the OM3Ti. It saved my day.
> >
> > Perhaps the Gods favored it for its name, or It is a superbly built
> model. I think
> > it was both.

> Which are the other three cameras ?

Hi,
The 3 other cameras were: OM4T, Contax G1, Leica R4S
The Leica R4S (which I've sold now) came back to life at about -10 degrees
celsius. The other 2 resulted in: dead battery for OM4T due to extreme cold(?),
the batteries were new. The G1 came back to life at around 0 degrees celsius,
which was AFTER I came back down from the mountain.