Re: [OM] When Zuiks attack... (was: People leaving)

Subject: Re: [OM] When Zuiks attack... (was: People leaving)
From: Shawn Wright <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 23:18:37 -0800
I'm pretty sure all the old digests Giles sent me are now in the "new"
archives (the index page says Oct 1997, but I added back to June 1997
sometime later). If anyone has earlier contiguous groups of digests, I'd
be happy to add them, time permitting...

The 1997 archives are searchable, so if the posts are there, someone
should be able to find them...

Merry Christmas...

I'm going offline soon...

Really...