[OM] People leaving the List

Subject: [OM] People leaving the List
From: "~$elena Goth ~" <selena_38c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:51:28 CST
People come and go all the time. What is the big deal this time? Those
that leave with a bunch of fanfare just need a little ego stroking. Send
email and I'll bet they come back, especially when they go so far as to
leave a "suicide" note.:-) Can this thread end soon?
There are literally dozens and dozens of intelligent people on this list
who regularly add to my aducation and enjoyment.
SO sorry to interrupt but more often than not these threads fill up my
mailbox and I miss a lot of the good informative posts mixed in between.
Right now I am amazed anyone has time to read and reply. ;-)
Thank you and Merry Christmas to the non-quitters. Those on vacation,
we'll see you when you get back.
(where are you other women who've asked for less testosterone out here?
<<gr>> Some of us don't quit just because of a little confrontation.)
$elena Goth <selena_38c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  *= Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me =*