Re: [OM] EV Ranges

Subject: Re: [OM] EV Ranges
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:07:09 -0900
To add a bit to Frank's post:

My OM-2n manual lists EV ranges for both manual and auto exposure. The
manual range is EV1.5-EV17 as Frank explains below but the auto range is
listed as "... EV -6.5 to EV18 (at ASA 100 with F1.2 lens)"; but of course
we all knew that didn't we?

My OM-2S Program manual (dated 11/84) lists an EV range only for auto
exposure; "... approx. -5EV ~ 18EV (ISO/ASA 100, 50mm F1.4, normal
temperature and humidity)..". Perhaps I have found a new use for my old
darkroom thermometer as an exposure calibration device; approximately. :)

Bob