Re: [OM] When Zuiks attack... (was: People leaving)

Subject: Re: [OM] When Zuiks attack... (was: People leaving)
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 11:04:17 -0800
Gary;

Fun post.  Thanks for the knowledge and humor you add to the list.  Uh-oh,
did my Gary-ometer just rise?  Do I now approve of 740f your posts?

Well then let me add: any more Germany posts from you are strictly
verboten!! AND, I must ask, were you ever ALONE in a chat room with Deborah
Kirsner?  What exactly do the words ROMANCING and SERENADING and WAS mean?
Is there something oral going on in the serenading? Hmmm... We will get to
the bottom of why she left.

George Flynt