[OM] What I want for Christmas(was Flash shoe mount)

Subject: [OM] What I want for Christmas(was Flash shoe mount)
From: Andre Goforth <goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 23:09:13 -0800
Fellow Olympians,

Any of you know ( remember who was) Spike Jones? Remember the Christmas
song titled: "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!". Well,
replace the lyrics with, but keep the tune, "All I want for Christmas is my
T20 connector".

If you have one of these pesky critters for sale then please contact me
directly please. I could use one, even two. Price willing to pay, well it
is your call. Where are you Olympus Guy? :}}

Andre
San Carlos, CA

PS Many thanks for the tips on alternatives to a T20. I will pursue them
since the chance of finding one of these is as good as finding an OM5Tx.