Re: was [OM] /was/ People leaving the List /is ????

Subject: Re: was [OM] /was/ People leaving the List /is ????
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:11:01 -0800
I would like to make a suggestion.
When a topic changes mid stream
it would be nice if the poster changed the subject line.

This will make it easier to delete posts a person may not have an interest
in,
without fear of missing some other information.

As an example:
Question: I'm going to Transylvania, what film should I use?
Response: Transylvanians are all transvestites!
Re: Transylvania:  They all bite in Transylvania.
Re Transylvania:  I'm going deep sea diving, what film should I use?
Re: was Transylvania is diving.

(well, I thought it was a good example)

Charlie
Charles Loeven