[OM] Santa, Are You Listening??

Subject: [OM] Santa, Are You Listening??
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:07:38 EST
Dear Santa,
Here is my list...

1) a Zuiko 35 shift that I would happen upon in a pawn shop for $50.
2) my beloved OM2 back from John in time for Xmas
3) A Winder 2 for my new used OM4 cause I feel not too kewl using my Winder1
with it
4)more females on the OM list to calm the flow of testosterone
5) an OM4T to mysteriously show up in my stocking
6)  all my Ebay auctions to sell way over reserve for all of 1999

Santa, if this is too much....I'll settle for 1 & 2 & 4, OK??

Susan
come in the door..the chimney has a bird's nest in it