Re: [OM] Santa, Are You Listening??

Subject: Re: [OM] Santa, Are You Listening??
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 08:26:03 -0800
Dear Susan;

Scj9000@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Santa,
> Here is my list...
>
> 1) a Zuiko 35 shift that I would happen upon in a pawn shop for $50.

Santa presented just such a gift to another list member last year. Keep
lookin.

> 2) my beloved OM2 back from John in time for Xmas

John and his elves are working as fast as they can.

> 3) A Winder 2 for my new used OM4 cause I feel not too kewl using my Winder1
> with it

The elves may not make these any more, but watch the list, one may come
up for sale <g>

> 4)more females on the OM list to calm the flow of testosterone

Ummm... IME presence of females causes testosterone levels to rise!

> 5) an OM4T to mysteriously show up in my stocking

Hey, you're talking to Santa, not a magician.

> 6)  all my Ebay auctions to sell way over reserve for all of 1999

And all the bidders will actually buy the items.

> Santa, if this is too much....I'll settle for 1 & 2 & 4, OK??
>
> Susan
> come in the door..the chimney has a bird's nest in it

Just be sure Santa can find the cookies and milk.

Santa