Re: [OM] "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: [OM] "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 20:45:37 -0600
gma is right. I was cleaning my goodies late last night and READ MORE
CAREFULLY the writing on the case. 'PRO Multi-Coated Auto Tele Converter
2X "for Olympus-OM"' Funny the color scheme and design "LOOKED OLYMPUS".
        Now I guess I need to determine if this multi-element, multi-coated 2X
will produce better images than the uncoated 'Super Albinar' I been
using for a couple of years. Any feedback for a gentleman who obiviously
needs to have his eyes checked?